The Irvine Parent Council is a volunteer group, that workstogether with kindness, consideration and compassion, striving to meet the needs of the students, and make theschool a welcoming and vibrant school community.
We are committed:
- To encourage parent involvement in our school.
- To plan and organize programs and activities tohelp meet the developmental needs of students in the Irvine School Community.
- To provide volunteer and financial support forschool programs that result in the nurturing and educating of all schoolstudents.
- To support and speak on behalf of children andyouth in schools, in the community and before government bodies and otherorganizations that make decisions affecting children.
- To identify strategies to increase theeffectiveness of the school and its contribution to the community.
President: Dustin Jones
Vice President: Cristina Philbert
Secretary: Carmen Olson
Treasurer: Teresa Gyug
Casino Rep: Kathryn Malone
Kindergarten Rep: Carla Wakelam
Hot Lunch Rep: Kayla Plouffe
Volunteer Form - if you can help us in any way please take a look at the jobs.
We will be looking for volunteers to help with many different events throughout the 2014-2015 school year. If you cannot attend the Parent Council meetings, please let us know if you would be interested in helping with hot lunches, Teacher/Bus Driver Appreciation, Track and Field Concession, Fundraising, and more to be announced!!
Meetings: At any time, if you have questions that you would like to ask our president, please feel free to email Dustin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Council Minutes
ISPC Meeting - September, 2013
ISPC Meeting - October, 2013
ISPC Meeting - Nov/Dec, 2013
ISPC Meeting - January, 2014
ISPC Meeting - February, 2014
ISPC Meeting - March, 2014
ISPC Meeting - April, 2014
Hot Lunch Program