NEW: Measles Information Bulletin - Update Nov 14 |
NEW: Measles Information Bulletin - Update Nov 14
Prairie Rose School Division has been issued an alert regarding an outbreak of measles in the Lethbridge area of the province. As such, the division is working with health authorities so that we can continue to provide safe learning environments for our students. Please read the latest Measles Information Bulletin to learn more about what you can do to assist us in keeping our schools safe from the measles virus.
Upcoming Measles Immunization Clinics
- There are currently no upcoming clinics in the Medicine Hat, Bow Island, Redcliff areas.
Clinics are intended for:
- Children aged 6 months to 18 years who have not had vaccine
- Children 4 years and older who have not had a second dose of vaccine
- Health care workers who need the first or second dose of vaccine
- Alberta Health Services volunteers born between 1957 and 1970 who need the first or second dose of vaccine (NOTE: Anyone born on or after 1970 should instead call their local health unit for immunization)